Pacific Gateway Marina has now completed the majority of our phase 1 development plans. The marina is now fully protected by an engineered rip rap breakwater and we are now open year round. The fishing in Port Renfrew is world class and our upgrades to the marina provide the facilities to match.
Our phase 1 plans include:
- Construction of a rock breakwater that will provide year round protected moorage and an extended fishing season
- Increase of moorage slips from 50 – 60
- Transient moorage for boats up to 80'
- Dry land boat storage for 40 boats
- Gas and diesel sales
- New boat launch
- On site washrooms - still to come
- Ice and bait sales
- Paddle board rentals
- Commercial moorage
- Deep water berths to accommodate sailboats
- New 1800 sq/ft gazebo with fire pit
Port Renfrew has long been known for world class ocean fishing, but that does not do this area justice. The untouched natural beauty of this area combined with easy access from major hubs such as Vancouver and Victoria help to complete the story. Pacific Gateway Marina is positioned to be your go to location for access to west coast ocean fishing, natural beauty and lifestyle. We have further plans and encourage you to stay in touch with us as we work through our development.
For the 2017 season we will provide food on site at our ‘Bridgemans Port Renfrew’ location.
Infrastructure improvements on water, sewer and power.
Washrooms and laundry
We are in the early stages of reviewing the viability of developing lots and/or cabins on the land immediately upland from the marina.
Stay tuned for updates.